A slight tweak to the traditional risotto which the cauliflower is added, which makes the dish light and full of flavours.
Arborio rice, organic vegetable stock (contains celery), organic cauliflower, organic milk, double cream, organic brown mushrooms, wild mushrooms, parmesan, mascarpone, organic butter , parsley, sea salt, and pepper.
- 400g for the portion of 1 person
- 800g for the portion of 2 persons
- Using microwave (preferred method)
- Pierce a few holes in the film lid. Set the microwave on full power (850W)
- Reheat for 4 minutes (6 minutes for the portion for 2) then remove the film
- Remove the lid, stir gently and re-cover
- Reheat for a further 3 minutes (6 minutes for the portion for 2).
- Please allow 1 minute for the meal to rest in the microwave before taking it out.
- Using stove
- Leave the meals thaw in the fridge 8 hours beforehand.
- Empty the food from the tray into a saucepan, reheating on medium heat and stir continuously for 5-8 minutes. Add a bit more water if it starts to stick.
Although this dish is cooked without gluten-containing ingredients, it is prepared in a kitchen that also handles gluten.