£10 off for first orders if over £40, use code HEALTHY at check-out.
1. How do I order?
- You can order on this website - www.gingerparsley.com
2. Is there a minimum order?
- Yes, the minimum order is £15 and there will be a delivery charge for orders under £40.
- All meals can be reheated in the oven or microwave:
- For microwave - pierce the film lid several times and select the highest setting to reheat for 10 minutes and stir halfway.
- For oven (our preferred option to reheat) - preheat your oven (fan oven) to 200 degrees, pierce film lid several times and put in the oven for 45 minutes for main dishes, 30 minutes for rice.
- You can keep the meals in your freezer for 3 months.
- The charge for each delivery is £2.50 but it's free when your order is £40 or over.
6. Where do you deliver to in London?
- The postcodes that we deliver to are:
- N1, N6, N7, N8, N10, N19
- NW1, NW3, NW5, NW6, NW8
- W1, W2, W6, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W14
- SW2, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW10, SW12
- SE21, SE22, SE24
If your postcode is not listed above, please get in touch and we will let you know as soon as we deliver to your area.
7. How often do you deliver?
- It depends on your area, we deliver from Thursday to Saturday. On Thursday we deliver from 5pm to 9pm, Friday from 3pm to 9pm and Saturday 7am to 1pm.
8. How do I select a delivery time?
- You will be asked to select the date and time at the checkout and it takes minimum 3-day notice for delivery. For example, if you would like your order to be delivered on Friday, you will need to order by Tuesday evening.