1. How do I order?
- You can order on this website - www.gingerparsley.com
2. Is there a minimum order?
- Yes, the minimum order is £15 and there will be a delivery charge for orders under £40.
- All meals can be cooked in the oven, microwave or on the hob, please check each meal's cooking instruction for details.
- You can keep the meals in your freezer for up to 9 months.
- The charge for each delivery is £2.50 but it's free when your order is £40 or over.
6. Where do you deliver to in London?
- The postcodes that we deliver to are:
- N1, N2, N4, N6, N7, N8, N10, N19
- NW1, NW2, NW3, NW5, NW6, NW8
- W1, W2, W6, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W14
- SW2, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW10, SW12
- SE21, SE22, SE24
If your postcode is not listed above, please get in touch and we will let you know as soon as we deliver to your area.
7. How often do you deliver?
- It depends on your area, we deliver from Thursday to Saturday. On Thursday we deliver from 5pm to 9pm, Friday from 3pm to 9pm and Saturday 7am to 1pm.
8. How do I select a delivery time?
- You will be asked to select the date and time at the checkout and it takes minimum 3-day notice for delivery. For example, if you would like your order to be delivered on Friday, you will need to order by Tuesday evening.